A man does not call a relationship a relationship,he refers to it as "that time when me and her were doing it on a semi-regular basis". I dont hate guys at all,I love them to bits. Its just that i have a negative feeling about them.(sorry babes).To women,Love is an occupation while love to men is a preoccupation. Tell me one thing that a woman in love doesn't do to her man...a woman is always submissive.we don't even think that other guys exist when we are in love...there's this thing in women that i love, i don't even know what it is but it is great. we do everything for you. we give you what ever you want but still it aint enough for you guys,so much that you go and look somewhere else and to make it worse,gold diggers who will leave you penniless.We women have our own issues as well. we tend to love our husbands so much that we dont even want them to watch a football game in a pub with their friends,I myself aint innocent on that one,LOL!! I remember reading an article on men and football which said, 87% of men would leave their wives/girlfriends who took them shopping while they are about to watch a game...hope that aint true because most of us will be single!!!I cant say much about women because am one of them and doing what we know best, finding faults in guys.
There are a number of ways in which Men and Women differ. Few of them are:
1) Men marry because they are tired while women marry because they are curious.
2) A woman marries a man expecting he will change but he doesn't while a man marries a woman expecting that she won't change and she does( if u know what i mean).
3) A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband while a man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
4) To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.
5) A man argues because he knows he is right, while a woman argues because she knows he is right.
6) Women are motivated when they are feeling loved, adored, and cherished. Men are motivated when they are feeling......a woman.
But hey, after all the differences, we still love each other, don't we?